We are looking for teams of up to 6 swimmers to swim a total of 55 minutes
between them in their own lane, with each member getting sponsorship for the
team! So if you can swim and you are at least 8 years of age come along and
have some fun and raise money for charity while you do.
The event will be held on Sunday 13th October 2019, 9am-6pm at Pool in the Park, Kingfield Rd, Woking
Joining is simple!
1. Find five friends, family or colleagues to form a team.
2. Complete an application form
• Team Entry Form - Click Here
3. Make sure all your friends, family and colleagues sponsor you.
• Your Sponsor Form - Click Here
And what's better, everyone wins! Every swimmer will receive a medal!
Charities being supported this year are Mayors Charities (Your Sanctuary and Women’s Support Centre), Woking and Sam Beare Hospice, Transform Housing & Support, Horsell Village School (Outdoor learner-centre)
Samber (Riding For the disabled), Woking Street Angels, Woking Shop Mobility
If your interested download the forms above fill them in and send them in to us or call Terry Smith on 01483 762832. Remember this special event is for everyone so get your friends and family involved today!
• More Info Swimathon - Click Here